Nurture – Repair – Rejuvenate – With Therapeutic Massage
Adora Deva offers a sacred kind of touch that is nurturing, therapeutic and transformational. She is a very intuitive body worker.
She creates a safe space, inviting the client to relax and discover a deeper sense of peace and presence.
She offers a choice of modalities and styles that are deep, therapeutic, nurturing and very relaxing. These include:
- Integrative Massage – a nurturing Swedish integrative style massage using long, flowing circulation strokes, kneading and rocking motions, as well as working on deeper, targeted areas.
- Polarity Therapy- synthesis of ancient Eastern and alternative medicine practices. Polarity Therapy is also an energy practice that uses the elemental energies of Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether for balancing the body.
- Aromatherapy Chakra Balance- combines certain essential oils that activate and balance the energy centers along with a polarity balance.
- G5 Massage Therapy- a hand-held vibrational massage machine used for lymphatic detoxification, circulatory stimulation, edema and scar tissue reduction, cellulite reduction and pain relief.
- Reiki Energy Healing with BioGenesis® Crystals- Weaving together two Synergistic healing modalities which increase the universal Chi energy flowing into, through, and around the ‘whole person’ of the recipient.
- Hawaiian Temple Bodywork, Lomilomi– a deeply relaxing, sacred, prayerful and healing bodywork which is based on the shamanic healing practices of the ancient Hawaiian Kahunas (shamanic healers).
- Aromatherapy Raindrop® Technique- uses a sequence of nine highly immune-enhancing essential oils. They are dropped like rain on the spine and feet for balancing the nervous system. These oils are anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic and anti-inflammatory.
A favorite combination session is the G5 Massage, Polarity Balance and a Light Therapy Treatment.
About Adora: Adora Deva’s early work in wellness began as a Certified Medical Assistant supporting MDs in patient care. Her insight into the nature of spirit-mind-body wellness led to her inspiration to study the healing arts. Adora has been in practice since 2004. She uses a very integrative approach combining various therapies for each person to get the most benefit for their wellness. Her commitment is to enable the client to feel a renewed sense of well-being – feeling nurtured, radiant and rejuvenated. Each session is unique and she can combine several styles of bodywork just for you.
Adora’s heart-felt philosophy is to inspire and empower people to recognize their own magnificence and divinity.
Check out her website to read more about her work at www.lifespirithealing.com. Or if you’d like to schedule a session or free 15 minute consultation – call the Thrive Natural Medicine office (831-515-8699).